This cowboy hat cupcake topper is the perfect decoration for my Spiced Pumpkin Cupcake with cream cheese frosting. This country combo will make you want to ride into the sunset with my Cupcake Cowboy.
- Dark brown fondant
- Light brown fondant
- Small star cut out
- Orange fondant
- Fondant tool or small knife
- Roll out the dark brown fondant to 1/8 inch thickness. With a sharp fondant tool or small knife cut out a cowboy hat shape.
- Roll out a small ball of orange fondant to 1/8 inch thickness. Using the mini star cookie cutter cut out a star. Position the star cut out in the center of the hat.
- Roll out the light brown fondant to create the lines that connect the star to the edge of the cowboy hat.
- Allow cowboy hat to harden in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and place on top of your cupcake.